Thursday, February 11, 2010

pln 9

The K-State article really interested me more than all the other articles I've been reading for pln's. I thought it was cool how the students rallied together to make a difference in someone's life. Being someone who will have to work through my college, (or I'm considering joining the military to get on the G.I. Bill) I relate to not having the money for alot. It's really cool that these students pooled their money to help other students that are having a hard time paying for school and the expenses that come with it. This relates to education because the video was an assignment, and it shows that school assignments can be meaningful to students. This relates to the world because can you imagine what the world would be like if people did random acts of kindness for others like this on a regular basis? The world would be a much better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment