Thursday, February 11, 2010

pln 6

I read an article about a suicide bombing done on a United States base in Afghanistan. The bomber apperantly snuck into the base dressed in an Afghan border police uniform. There were 5 American men who were killed. After reading the article I read some of the comments on the article. The comments had many typos and some of them were quite ignorant. One person commented,"for every suicide bombing victim, kill 5 imams. once we run out of people preaching hate, the problem will pretty much stop." I assume "imams" means Islams. I think that this article relates to me because people with this much hate for other people groups exist and we have to learn how to live with them. It relates to education because some people still can't spell very well. It relates to the world because this is a current event, and happened recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment